Cruinniú na Cásca, a Creative Ireland initiative takes place on Easter Bank Holiday Monday 17th April. Thirty-One local authorities will host free, family-friendly events in their individual counties which will celebrate culture and creativity in contemporary Irish society. Sligo County Council have organised a day-long celebration with events taking place across County Sligo.
On the occasion of Sligo’s designation as European Volunteering Capital, Sligo County Council are offering 10 free tickets to Sligo volunteers plus a guest on the Rose of Innisfree Boat Tour at 4pm on Monday 17th. Please fill out this form to register your interest – the winners will be chosen at random this Thursday and notified by email or phone.
- 11am – 4pm: Criunniú na Cásca Family Day at Strandhill People’s Market, Strandhill, Sligo (FREE)
- 3-pm: Croí an Traidisiún Beo, Coleman Music Centre (FREE)
- 2.30pm – 4pm: Yeats Poetry Circle, Yeats Memorial Building, Sligo (FREE)
- 1.30m – 3pm: Rose of Innisfree Boat Tour, Lough Gill (Tickets: €15 per adult of €7.50 per child.
- 4pm: Rose of Innisfree Boat Tour, Lough Gill Volunteer’s Trip (Register to win tickets)